Do you know that over 28,00,000 G-mails are sent every second and 67% of them are spam? E-mail means electronic mail and now people are using it for professional work as well as personal work. That is why today’s G-mail tech tips article becomes very important.
A G-mail has been around for 15 years and new and fun updates keep coming in from time to time, but most people are not aware of it. So today we are going to talk about those 10 useful Gmail tips and tricks in 2021, which you should know about these tech tips.
So, here is the 10 Useful G-Mail tech Tips
1. Make Group on G-mail
If you work in the office or in any such work where you have to spend a lot of emails daily and in such a situation you will be sending individual mail which becomes very much time consuming and this method has become very outdated.
Here, is the steps to create a group to send bulk emails:
- Firstly, click on the google icon and go to google contacts.
- Generate a label by clicking Create label.
- Make a label by giving a particular name and save it.
- Now, go to create contacts and start creating contacts by name and email address.
- Now, select the contacts and click on the manage labels icon, here you can find that label that you already created.
- Now, simply you have to compose an e-mail and send it by writing that specific group name.
- You are done now. All the contacts in that group received that mail very conveniently.
2. Schedule Mail
You can schedule the mail, in which you fix a date or time and that particular mail will be sent automatically at that time. With this tech tip, you can save time in many cases.
To do this, you will find an arrow button just next to the mail send button and with that button, you will be able to schedule mail.
3. Share G-mail account without sharing Password
Many times it happens that you are out of nowhere and a situation is created in which you have to share your G-mail account with someone and in such a situation your G account and your privacy are questioned.
Also Read: 11 Useful google tips and tricks.
But today after getting familiar with these Useful G-Mail Tips and Tricks, you will be able to give access to your G-account to someone else without sharing the password of your Google account. Follow these steps to do so.
- Firstly, go to settings.
- Go to the Account and Import Tab.
- Below, you will get access to ‘Grant access to your account‘.
- Click on add another account.
- Type the E-mail ID of that particular person, whom you want to give access. Click the Next step.
- Now, click on send email to grant access.
- You are done now, that person received a confirmation email.
You can also withdraw this access whenever you want. For this too, follow the same steps and delete and press the OK button.
4. Forward mails from your mutual G-mail account
Sometimes it happens that we create an e-mail id in some other name and we feel that I have made this ID wrong, but you have given that G-mail account everywhere. In such a situation, you can use these forward mail tricks so that you do not have to handle two Gmail accounts.
Here, is the steps to forward your mails:
- Go to the setting of your Gmail account.
- Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
- On top of the screen, you will get an ‘Add a forwarding address’ option.
- Click on that option and put that email address where you want.
5. Set your vacation date on Gmail
If you have been on vacation somewhere and a lot of emails are coming to your mailbox, then you can set a vacation reminder that your client will know that you are currently on leave and will contact you when you come back. Follow these steps to do so.
- Go to settings and scroll down.
- Here, you can see the vacation responder.
- You can also set the due date.
- When you will off vacation then you can of this setting.
6. Move your specific mail-in specific tab.
Like, different tabs are already made inside the email like Primary, Social, Promotional. All these emails themselves get tagged and go into different tabs. But you can also manually place a specific mail under another tab.
To do this, just right-click in that mail and you will see the option to Move to the tab there. From that, you will be able to keep it under another tab.
7. Undo Your sent mails
Follow these steps to undo your sent mails.
- Go to setting and click on the General tab.
- Scroll down and you will get to see an option of Undo Send.
- Enable that option fixed the time at its maximum.
8. Receive same mail on dual account
Follow these steps to receive mail on a dual account.
- Go to settings, click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on Add a forwarding address then, fill in another Gmail address and click on the Next button.
- Now, click on the proceed button to confirm.
9. Use shortcuts to send mails
Follow these steps to enable keyboard shortcuts in Gmail
- Go to settings and click on the General tab.
- Scroll down and you will see an option of keyboard shortcuts.
- Default it was off so change it to on mode.
Here, you can find all the gmails shortcuts keys.
So this was our 9 Useful G-Mail Tips and Tricks in 2021. Hopefully, all these tech tips and tricks will prove useful for you. All these G-Mail Tips that you must include because the more technically strong you are in this high-tech world, the better it will be for you.